Crafting is for life not just for Chistmas!

Sunday 2 January 2011

2011

This is going to be a big year for me in some respects. After three very long years of doing up a flat, I am finally going to be able to move into it. My first home on my own. I am looking forward to it, but admittedly, it is a bit scary. But I won't be far away from my family.

It will give me the chance to make my mark on the World. My flat is very much going to be "me" and I can have fun experimenting in the kitchen and hopefully get a sewing machine to play with.

I plan to research setting up a business making and selling things. I have been self employed before, but that was as a freelancer, so this would be completely different to what I have done previously.

I still in my heart-of-hearts, would love to start a new life in Amercia and this isn't an area I'm prepared to give up on.

Happy New Year All

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your New Year and your new adventure. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete